Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Extreme Floor Makeover

We have finally bitten the bullet and torn up our dirty carpet and vinyl! We have been wanting to install wood floors in our home for quite some time and also found excuses to delay it---time, money, laziness! Well, there is no turning back now because we are walking on bare concrete. We started the process on Friday and hopefully will have it complete by the end of this week. Alex keeps telling us "I like to sit on the wood floors!" We'll post pics when the project is done!

My 30 DS is still going strong. I am currently on Day 19 (11 more days!) I finish Day 10 of Level 2 tomorrow and will start Level 3 on Tuesday. Again, like I've stated before, I am seeing results by the way my clothes fit. I do have days where I say to myself "I'll take a day off today, or I'll double my workout tomorrow." But, I get an encouraging push from Mike and know that I will hate the nagging guilt of not doing it, so I do. I am also playing around with the idea of starting to train for a 5K. I am not a runner. Never have been. I always thought that my lungs were just not built for running but I want to really test my endurance (and lose weight!). I will start a program called c25K (Couch to 5K) which will gradually train your body to run. I am excited to learn that there was a program like this and that there was hope for people like me!

Well, off to bed! More updates later this week!

1 comments:

Mrs. Lewis, the eternal planner! said...

Yes, you will have to post before and after pics of the floors. We just bought a house and we are strongly thinking about hardwood...pricey, but worth it...they will look as nice in 20 years as the day you installed them.

Kiss the babies for me!