Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 10 of Level 1 and Day 1 of Level 2

Okay, this is going to compress two days of the workout. Day 10 of Level 1 complete. My stamina has improved and I have increased my "real" push-ups up to 10! Woo-hoo!

Here's the scoop on Day 1 of Level 2. It kicked my butt. Mike literally laughed at me when he saw me struggling with the plank jacks. I mean why name an excercise that makes me immediately think of flap jacks? Not a good combination. Anyway, it was hard but fun at the same time. I need to perfect my form because all I did was glance up at the t.v to make sure I was doing everything right.

I am still seeing a lot of improvement with my body. The pregnancy belly is still there but I can see my waist shrinking down and my abs peeking out (and it's only Day 11)! Will update more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sarah Warren said...

Way to go Gen! Now I get your FB status from yesterday. Next time you should have Mike try doing plank jacks while you watch him. ;)
Keep up the good work & use the kiddos as motivation, you want to be healthy & a good example for them when it comes to eating right & exercising. I haven't worked out much in the last year & a half (I do watch what I eat though) & if you can find the time to do it with all you have going on I have no excuse to not get my butt back in gear.

genevieve said...

Thanks Sarah! Try the 30 Day Shred. 20 minutes and you're done! It's actually fun if you don't mind the sweat and pain!