Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 9

Complete. It's getting harder to motivate myself. It's hard when I want to crash on the couch and catch a few zzz's while the kids are napping. It's hard when I need to fold laundry, unload the dishes, or catch up with my business. Time is so valuable when the kiddos are sleeping. But, I must persist. I drag myself upstairs, change into my workout clothes, blast the fan on high, and play the DVD. Twenty minutes later (or so), after a quick shower, and fresh clothes, I am renewed. It's like getting my second wind of the day. So, I'm not even a half way through the program and I already have to mentally coach myself. I will do this, I will complete this, I am woman hear me ROAR!!

0 comments: