Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

4th of July Festivities

Happy 4th of July everybody! I know, I know, a little late but I hope everybody enjoyed their long weekend. We had a very nice, relaxing weekend at home and welcomed another set of visitors too. My cousin Mike and his girlfriend Wendy were in town to visit her aunt and they stopped by to say hi to the new baby and see Alex (I guess Mike and I were part of the equation too!) It was nice to see them and catch up.
On Friday, Mike, Alex, Eva and I took a trip to a local park. It had a petting zoo, a miniature train, and a running creek. It was the perfect summer day! We sat under a shady tree and watched the kids catch crawfish. Summer in Colorado is truly beautiful!

Uncle Mike, Eva, and Auntie Wendy

Ready to watch the fireworks!

Alex loves when people visit him!

It was a little wet that night but it didn't stop the fun!

Mike and Eva checking out the animals at the petting zoo

Watch out, the kid has sticks!

Having fun!

Alex making friends with the sheep



He wasn't scared at all!





0 comments: