Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 3 of Level 2

It has been almost 2 weeks since I've started. I believe I've lost more inches than I have pounds. Honestly, I didn't weigh myself nor measure myself but I am guesstimating I've lost 2-3 lbs since I started. I am really basing my progress by how my clothes fit and considering I am back into size 8's (gasp!) I think I'm doing pretty well!

Level 2 is still kicking my butt. I am doing modified positions especially during plank jacks and squat thrusts. Holy heck those are hard! Hopefully my body will adapt and these excercises will get easier!

I am also looking at Jillian Michael's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism program after I finish the Shred. I really like her attitude and motivation. She is a hard-ass but I like her style. My cable provider has her program on On-Demand so I don't even have to purchase the DVD! So, no excuses for me!

0 comments: