Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's August!

Woo-hoo! It is official, this month is the month we will meet our little bundle of joy! It's definitely crunch time---10 days till my due date. Although this pregnancy seems like it is has lasted FOREVER, it is still unbelievable that I will be having a kid in just a few short days! Ahhh! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Mike and I have been preparing for the arrival of my relatives which include my mom, my Auntie Abet, and Grandma. As soon as baby gets here, my dad, my brother, Uncle Bob, and Auntie Josie will follow. Angeline and Brian will also be visiting from Phoenix the weekend of the 18th (crossing my fingers the baby will be here by then!)So, it will be a packed house but I seriously would not have it any other way. I love having my family and friends around because I know that the love and support they give will help us immensely. This is by far the biggest event of our lives and it would not be complete if our family was not there! Mike's family will be visiting us either on Labor Day weekend or in October (when the girls have their semester break). I am so excited! The baby will have 5 aunts and 1 uncle (my poor brother!)
I am feeling great other than the fact my stomach has been itching nonstop for about 5 days! My skin has been stretched to its limit. I have tried to keep myself from scratching because it leaves nasty red marks but I find myself waking up at night scratching the tar out of my stomach! Mike has even seen me in action! So, baby please get here early---Mommy is going crazy!

0 comments: