Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh baby where art thou?

Friday is the day! I really thought I would go earlier than this but I think baby is feeling extra snuggly. I have not posted recently because I have been suffering from a severe case of pregnancy rash---called PUPPPS. It has been nothing but insane itching the last week or so. I cannot lie that I have not broken down a couple of times crying my eyes out, begging for the baby to come out. Apparently, this rash has an "unknown" cause. Some women experience it late into their pregnancy and the only cure is delivery! You can only imagine me talking and coaxing the baby out. It has improved a little the past couple days but I still have to take ice-cold showers a couple of times a day to relieve some of the itching. My mom, aunt, and grandma have been a God-send, helping around the house, cooking, and cleaning. Mike has been extremely helpful, making sure I don't pass out in the shower at 3:00 in the morning when I am going so crazy with the itch. I keep thinking that it will be all worth it in the end. So, let's see what the next couple of days will bring us!

0 comments: