Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just a sittin' and a waitin'

Hello everyone...yes, it's now August 16th. 5 days past my due date (based on U/S) and 2 days past based on my ovulation based due date (August 13th). So, as you can imagine I have been getting pretty antsy and impatient the last few days. I really got my hopes up last night when I was having contractions for about 4 hours. They were pretty irregular but noticeable enough for me to start getting excited. But I woke up early this morning with baby still nice and comfy inside me. Sigh. It seems like I will never get to meet this baby!! But there is hope. Mike and I have a scheduled induction this weeekend if baby does not make an appearance soon. I will check into the hospital Friday night and get started on Cervadil (to ripen the cervix). The actual induction will start Saturday morning so hopefully I will have the baby by Saturday afternoon! Yes! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you everyone for checking in on us. The anticipation is really killing us! We will keep you posted for any other "significant" events as they happen! Send us labor dust!

0 comments: