Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Water fun!


Alex loves the water. Swimming in it, bathing in it, splashing in it, wherever there is water, Alex is there. So, I thought I'd take him to our local outdoor mall. They have a splash park that I thought Alex would love. Alex, however, wasn't so sure. Cold water shooting out of the ground with wild kids running about? I don't think it was his idea of fun. Oh well, he amused me for a few minutes and even walked the whole perimeter of the park. I even got a few smile out of him :)

He loves being outside

Watching the other kids at the splash park


Not quite sure what to make of all this


Hmm...water splashing out of the ground! Cool!

Come here often?

0 comments: