Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun at Elitch's


Mike's company had their annual company outing at Elitch Gardens (formerly Six Flags). I was a little apprehensive about going because Alex has never been in any type of amusement park. I had been avoiding to go simply because I did not want to deal with #1- a toddler scared of rides and #2- a TIRED toddler scared of rides. Nevertheless, I agreed to go because it was FREE. Best reason to go right? Anyway, I could not have been more wrong about my preconcieved notions. Alex loved every minute of it and loved every ride. We even managed to stay wayyyy past his naptime and the little kiddo was still in good spirits. So, needless to say, Disneyland here we come!


He loved riding in the teacups with Daddy!

With Mommy


Around the world in sixty seconds!

More teacup fun! He went twice!

Showing off his piano skills!

0 comments: