Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Texas Trip

I've been meaning to post pictures from our recent trip to Texas, but my elusive jump drive which contained all the pictures went MIA for a while. Alas, it has been found and here are the pictures. It was great trip and it was wonderful to see my Mamaw. It was her first time to see her great-grandson! We also met a plethora of cousins and Alex was in heaven playing with all of them. It was a truly down-home feel where we enjoyed the company of my Aunt Beverly, Sarah, Steve, Stevie, Bailee, Brandon, Christie, Mariah, Christie's newborn, and of course my Dad and my Mom! It was a mini family reunion! We also met other relatives who were kind enough to drive down and see us!


Alex and Bailee getting acquainted with each other

Mamaw and Alex!


Fourth of July in Texas

A contemplative Bailee

Family dinner at Pappadeaux!

0 comments: