Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cali Baby Shower






I'm such a lucky girl! Two showers within a week! After spending the week with my 'rents in Arizona, we drove to L.A where my Auntie Abet was holding a baby shower for me. What a day! The sun was shining, the birds were chirping---unlike the gloomy and rainy days earlier that week. My aunt's backyard was beautifully decorated and judging by the amount of favors and prizes she gave out, my aunt went above and beyond my expectations. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends and I want to sincerely thank everyone for the their presence and their generosity that day. As it gets closer and closer till Baby McLean makes his/her arrival, the more confident I am that this child will have a great future. With the type of family I have, it is undoubtedly going to be showered with love everyday of his/her life. Now I have the daunting task of organizing all the clothes, toys, blankets, etc in the nursery. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»