Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Arizona Baby Shower

Last weekend, my mom and my best friend Angeline threw me a baby shower in sunny (and very hot) Arizona. What could have been more appropriate for Mother's Day? It was a wonderful shower surrounded by family and friends. I want to sincerely thank everyone for being there and sharing such a special occasion with me and Mike. I want to thank my Dad for the incredible array of appetizers (his specialty). Thank you Auntie Abet for helping out and for the awesome cake that I have been eating nonstop since then! But I want to especially thank Mom and Angeline for the giving me such a wonderful day!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»