Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 05, 2006

Week 30


"Now weighing about 3 pounds (1,400 grams) and measuring about 10.8 inches (27 cm) from crown to rump, your baby continues to gain weight and layers of fat. This fat makes the baby look less wrinkly and will help provide warmth after birth.

In preparation for respiration after birth, your baby will mimic breathing movements by repeatedly moving the diaphragm. Your baby can even get the hiccups, which you may feel as rhythmic twitches in your uterus. "


It's week 30 for me! Can you believe the baby is all squished up in my tummy like that? I have only ten more weeks to go! We're still waiting for the crib which will hopefully get in sometime this week. I've found myself sitting in the nursery and looking around. It's crazy to think that in two short months, we will have a baby occupying the room. Noodles (our dog) continually sniffs around the room as if to say "I know something's up, what are you guys not telling me?" Mike is in Seattle this week so I am trying to occupy myself with random house chores. It's a bit hot in Denver, a sweltering 95 degrees as we speak, so I've cranked up the A/C and turned on all the fans. Our energy bill may be quite high this summer, but Mike thinks it's worth every penny. He does not want to have a cranky pregnant wife roaming about!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»