Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 09, 2006

A Thought for the Weekend

I would like this post to serve as a Public Service Announcement. Over the past few weeks, I have encountered several unfortunate incidents of people looking at me wide-eyed and saying "Wow, it looks like you are about to pop!" It has taken all my strength and patience not to take a running leap at them and tackle them with my "about to pop" belly. I know I look like I have swallowed a beach ball and I am waddling like a duck just to support this massive tumor I am carrying, but please people have the courtesy to keep your comments to yourself! It is hard enough to have a body that is out of control with the crazy hormones to boot that I don't really need to hear any snide comments about how I look! I really have enjoyed my pregnancy mind you but enough is enough! If you ever see a pregnant woman, the NICEST thing they will ever hear is "Wow, you look really small for how far along you are!" or "From the back you don't even look pregnant at all!" Take it from me, it will save you from an enraged hormonally crazed woman charging at you at high speeds, ready to suffocate you! Nuff said.

0 comments: