Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Blogging from Seattle

I'm just about to hop on a plane and return to home sweet home. I've been in Seattle since Monday, attending a kickoff for a new Microsoft product. It's been quite beautiful out here. I think Seattle keeps trying to trick me because every time I fly to Redmond it's clear and sunny!

It has been a very intense week, so I'm glad to get back to Denver. The team putting on the product launch was nice enough to take everyone to a Seattle Mariners game on Tuesday night. "We" played the Angels and really whooped their you-know-what. Our seats were in the Microsoft suite which helped shelter us from the cold breeze.

Poor Noodles has been all alone this week since Genevieve is still gone. She landed in LA on Tuesday and will fly into Denver Sunday night. It will be great to see her again.....but this also means I have a lot of work Friday night and Saturday to finish off the nursery. Pics to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Seattle! I hope you got to hang out with Dave. I recently applied for 2 Boeing jobs in Seattle both in IT, we'll see if anything comes of that. I just got set up on mySpace (I could no longer fight it), I sent you a friend request. I hope you'll be my friend even though I've sucked at keeping in contact with you lately.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»