Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Blogging from L.A

Wow, Mike and I are jetsetters. Him blogging from Seattle and me in L.A. Nothing beats home though which I have been immensely missing since being gone for one month. Don't get me wrong, it's been an incredible experience going back home to the Philippines (a trip of which I will go into greater detail when I get back to Denver) but I miss the normal routine of life. Waking up in the morning to let Noodles out, fixing my bagel and coffee before heading out to work...(not missing work too much so we can skip that)...going home, watching Jeopardy, playing with Noodles, and especially hanging out with Mike. It may seem mundane to most people but I do miss it a lot. Check back with me in a couple of weeks to see if I still feel the same! As for my babe-in-the-oven update, the little one has definitely been very active. Just like my nightowl of a husband Mike, the baby likes to kick away at night while sleeping the day away. I'm definitely much much bigger than when I left, thanks to the delicious food the Philippines offered to me! No regrets though, just a few rounds in the elliptical machine and some aerobics should get me back on track (or so I hope!). Alright, bedtime for myself and the baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»