Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Do you want to know a secret?

We have recently released some classified information. Genevieve is PREGNANT! How cool is that? She is a little over 9 weeks along, so it's still very early. We are super excited, and have the first ultrasound scheduled for next week. The due date is August 13th, 2005. If we are lucky, it will be a Leo, like me. Leos are awesome.

More details to follow.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 days after my b-day... if youre lucky it might even be the same day as me :)

Angel

m said...

Cool, you are the first person to post a comment on our blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! You will make some kick ass parents!

Anonymous said...

The world needs more Leo's! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two! I was so excited to receive the happy news. I look forward to visiting often and hearing all the happy updates on the pregnancy. How exciting!
Leos are awesome - my brother is a Leo and well I've dated more Leos than any other sign. Hmmmmmm (as I look at my bare ring finger) come to think of it maybe that's not a good thing! j/k *laugh* =)