Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2006

Chiropractor Visit

My lower back and sciatic nerve has literally been a pain in my rear for the last three weeks or so. I've been experiencing a shooting pain down my leg that brings me to my knees and I've been avoiding painkillers as much as I can. So, I finally found myself in a chiropractice office praying that this will be the solution to my problem. The chiropractor examined my back and alignment and sure enough, there was lot of tension in my lower back. It was probably brought upon by the excrutiating 14 hour drive to and from Phoenix to Denver during the holidays. He did a quick adjustment (I never heard so many bones pop in my life) which brought some temporary relief. I have a follow-up visit tomorrow and hopefully we can determine a treatment plan that can provide permanent relief.
On the pregnancy front, Mike and I took our first trip to Babys R' Us yesterday. Although, I had to convince Mike to take the trip, it was him whose eyes lit up as we browsed the aisles. Suddenly, he was test driving strollers, checking out the bouncers, pack n' plays, and bedding. It may be early in the pregnancy but it was nice to get an idea what we would like for the baby. This is only one of many trips we will be taking to the store!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way I wanted to express my admiration for the decision you've made not to find out the sex of the baby. I just think that's so cool!
I've been to many baby showers lately and only one of the proud parents decided to wait and let it be a surprise.
Hopefully the anticipation won't kill you. ;)