Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Alex is almost 2!

Dios mio, Alex will be turning 2 on Tuesday which coincidentally happens to be his favorite number. Ask him how many fingers you're holding up, 2. What's this number? 2. How old are you? 2. Awesome

Anyway, Mike and I are frantically scrambling to put together a little celebration for the little guy. We are not throwing a party for him like last year. Because, honestly, I'm still recovering from that one. I did order him his big present and it is currently sitting by our front door blocking the stairway almost entirely. I will be glad when it is actually being put to use. I also just ordered his cake from the same cake shop I ordered from last year. Needless to say, my Weight-Watchers program will be thrown out the door next week :)

A much-needed haircut is in order before the big 2, so that has been scheduled for Saturday. We will be taking a trip to the toy store for a couple of more presents. We definitely want to make this day special for him. But lookout for next year's party, we'll be definitely making a comeback!

0 comments: