Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 27, 2007

L.A fun

Sorry about slacking on the posts. Alex and I jetsetted to L.A last week for the 90th birthday party for my Grandma. She's awesome. If I could live 1/4 of the life she's led, I'd be a happy camper. Love her mucho. So, we spent a wonderful, sunny, glorious week in L.A. I so did not want to go back to Denver. But, my hubby and father to my child was begging us to come back home so we had to oblige. Alex was smothered to death by friends, family, acquaintances, waiters, waitresses, flight attendants, god knows who else! This guy is definitely a chick magnet. He was even flirting with the girl next to me on the plane. I really do have my hands full. Not only is he very much like Mike but Mike just loves to show him his beloved Broncos Cheerleaders calendar every chance he gets. Anyway, Alex is doing great. Rolling around, playing with toys, and he even tried his first bite of rice cereal today. Whoopee! He is a rambunctious little guy. He grabs at anything his hand grazes especially my hair. I've learned to live on scrunchies and hair ties now. He has the weirdest laugh where he basically draws in air like he's gasping for air. Hope that changes soon because he'll definitely get weird looks when he's older. Alright, enough of my rambling. Here's some pics of the little fella!



I love laundry!


Alex and Pops

Hi everyone! I'm five months old!


Snoop Doggy Alex

0 comments: