Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

How I know I'm in the right city

I read an article on 9news.com yesterday about a Boulder elementary school being the first in our nation to implement skateboarding as a P.E. activity. How cool is that! According to the article, practicing activities which focus on hand-eye coordination also help in the classroom because it stimulates both hemispheres of the brain. I hope they're right!

You can read the entire article here: http://tinyurl.com/gsyqy

3 comments:

genevieve said...

Don't get any crazy ideas with our baby just yet!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»