Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Time to buy stock in Kleenex

I've been sick for almost a week now. Yep, it pretty much sucks. Finally went to the doctor today and picked up some antibiotics for my ear, nose, and throat. Last Friday, I went snowboarding with my work and most likely contracted something while in the mountains. The part I hate the most about being sick is feeling so useless (or as Genevieve would say, more useless than normal). You just keep popping OTC meds thinking, "maybe TOMORROW is the day I'll feel better." Luckily, Genevieve has been so terrific, making me spaghetti, soup, or pretty much anything I ask for. Hmm...maybe tonight I'll ask for steak and potatoes....just kidding.

On a lighter note, we had a baby check-up this morning. We were able to hear the heart beat again and everything is going fine. Genevieve has been visiting the chiropractor twice a week and the pain in her sciatic nerve is slowly vanishing.

0 comments: